WJC: Canadian fans - How impressed are you by...

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Stefan Della-Rovere?

4 GP, 4 PTS, 1 SHG, 13 SOG, +6 and just 4 PIM.

Everyone is always talking about the big guns, but I want to give a shoutout to this guy right here. After last year, many people weren't even sure if he'd make it this year. Boy am I every happy he proved he deserved to be there because he's been a difference maker this tournament.

He's drawn quite a few penalties (more than he's taken), scored a goal in a big game (USA), and most importantly, he's been providing a physical presence that gives our team some momentum.

Anyone else agree? Disagree?

Dusty90

Dec 26, 2009
I personally thought that he was one of the best Canadian players on the ice last night against the US for the first couple of periods. Got a goal and made a few other good plays.

The Overseer*

Good player.

Should be suspended for his knee-on-knee last night, though.

robdicks

Aug 10, 2008
Welland ON
i didnt like his play last year and generally i think hes a bit of a goon.... but he has played well for canada this year

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Its like he and Cormier swiched positions from last year. He can skate, isnt a liability on offence and can hit

flames123

Oct 21, 2009
Kelowna
Oh yeh, the "Stampeding Elephant" :laugh: I'm quite happy with him and I think him and his line a big part of this team.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
He protects the puck really well, and it seems he's cutting down a little on the stupid penalties, which was the main criticism that most people had of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00