Canada's Supreme Court overturns CRTC order banning ad substitution during Super Bowl

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
You folks in Canada are not missing anything. The quality of Super Bowl commercials has been going downhill since Super Bowl XLI, don't recall a single memorable commercial from last year.

Reactions: BKIslandersFan

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Ads aside, to be honest I still can't even comprehend how there are Canadians who actually enjoy watching NFL football, there's a reason why the sport is only played in the US and a form of it in Canada (CFL) so in its entirely North America and nowhere else, that isn't a coincidence.

The average NFL game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes yet the time the ball is actually in play? ...11 minutes :eek: Just brutal, not trying to be judgy, just an observation of mine.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Ads aside, to be honest I still can't even comprehend how there are Canadians who actually enjoy watching NFL football, there's a reason why the sport is only played in the US and a form of it in Canada (CFL) so in its entirely North America and nowhere else, that isn't a coincidence.

The average NFL game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes yet the time the ball is actually in play? ...11 minutes :eek: Just brutal, not trying to be judgy, just an observation of mine.
Maybe people just like football and enjoy both forms. You act like CFL and NFL are like soccer and hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad