'Canada's Only Hope' Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Get them here.
front.jpg

Sorry if it's not the right place to do so. GO HABS GO!

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
btw that t-shirt is photoshopped, do you actually have the t-shirts already printed?

Pic or it doesn't exist.

I've been working with Teespring for a while now.
I've designed the shirt and they produce and deliver it if I sell at least 10.

Analyzer*

Odds of a bit more than 1/10 not taking into account the fact they now need to ride Reimer the rest of the way. Hats off if they pull it off.

Still a chance. I'd rather wait until they're out for sure before anything.

You just know Toronto will pull it out to make our avatars look bad.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Shirts down due to "trademark claim."

Of course the logo is protected, is the word "Habs" as well?

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Still a chance. I'd rather wait until they're out for sure before anything.

You just know Toronto will pull it out to make our avatars look bad.

Yeah, people were so quick to count the Leafs out, but there is still a chance (albeit small) that they make the playoffs. I also wouldn't be shocked to see them put up another good fight against the Bruins if they made it. I would save my gloating until they're mathematically eliminated.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
And just like that, dkdanielkli's dreams of a house on the the beach in the Caribbean were shattered.

luxury-house-at-sunset.jpg

WHY, MOLSON, WHY?

LOL :) :laugh: Yea this one guy from FB contacted them I guess. I emailed last night as I don't think "Habs" is a trademark.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
How is that dumb if executed well? I guess it's better to sit on your ass and bash someone's attempt at creativity.

It's dumb because you don't play to win the Cup for your country, you play to win it for your city. The rest of Canada doesn't care.

People who actually think they're being witty, funny, facetious and/or trolley by repeating this "Canada's Only Hope" ad nausea are just that; dumb.

And good luck trying to explain how this was an "attempt at creativity". This whole thing lacks creativity, if anything. It's using the most cheapest common denominator available (that of having only one team from Canada participating in the playoffs -> zero effort to come up with that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad