Canada vs US

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
@coreypronman
Thought Dumba (MIN) was CAN's best player that period with McJesus being the best forward for CAN.
Other likes in 2nd Severson (NJD), Shunkaruk (VAN), Wilson/DiPauli (WSH), Domi (PHX), Gauthier (TOR), Lazar (OTT), Copp (WPG), Gillies (CGY)
Also liked Q Shore (OTT), Santini (NJD).

‏@chrismpeters
USA Standouts in Period 2: Gillies. Gillies. Gillies. Shore, Di Pauli, Copp, Santini, Sieloff. Good flashes: O'Regan, Butcher.

Canada also did some switching of lines. Petan is now between Domi and Reinhart.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Petan gets a nice assist near the end, but overall a brutal game by Team Canada.
This game sure wasn't worth $7.99. Sloppy.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ok based on the main board it sounds like the D was horrendous today. I heard Nurse was undisciplined, Pouliot had some brutal giveaways. How was Morrissey?

Seems like Copp had a solid day.

Comrie's stock improved a bit today sadly.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Ugh our govnt department IT has all video blocked on our cpus and extensive firewalls that block any kind of video streaming sites, fantasy sport sites etc :laugh: they are good at what they do.

We can't update things... so when flash or whatever is needed becomes outdated it no longer works.
Some streams I can use, some I cannot.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Ok based on the main board it sounds like the D was horrendous today. I heard Nurse was undisciplined, Pouliot had some brutal giveaways. How was Morrissey?

Seems like Copp had a solid day.

Comrie's stock improved a bit today sadly.

Copp was really good, specially in the second. He is making a case that he can play the bottom 6.

Morrissey and Petan I saw a bit less of than I would like, with how some team members were terrible. They weren't shinning lights though either. Morrissey was pretty much average, with some decent transition and offensive zone attack that I love about him. Petan seemed to be more concerned on defensiveness and less creative then his norm, which didn't surprise me with how Sutter loves "roles".

Overall I thought (now I'll finish this sentence) that TC was the better team at the start, got into dumb and needless penalties, and the rest of the game became a PK practice.

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Copp was really good, specially in the second. He is making a case that he can play the bottom 6.

Morrissey and Petan I saw a bit less of than I would like, with how some team members were terrible. They weren't shinning lights though either. Morrissey was pretty much average, with some decent transition and offensive zone attack that I love about him. Petan seemed to be more concerned on defensiveness and less creative then his norm, which didn't surprise me with how Sutter loves "roles".

Overall I thought

Thx

On a day when your team gets shelled........not standing out isn't a bad thing.

Really good to hear about Copp!

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Almost every time a defenseman rushed to join the play, Petan covered for him. I sure wasn't expecting to see that. Pleasant surprise but it certainly took away from his potential opportunities.

Copp looked good, especially on the forecheck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad