WJC: Canada vs Czechia Predictions / U.S. vs Sweden Predictions

Canada vs Czechia Prediction / U.S. vs Sweden Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mainiac

May 15, 2021
Canada has been "fortunate" the last 2 but good things last game - goaltending, no dumb penalties & all 4 lines rolling...therefore Gold.
Sweden devoid of offensive punch...therefore USA for Bronze.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I wish for total destruction of Sweden by USA. Watch out for bribed refs, they were disgusting.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'd love to see Czech Republic win Gold, because who doesn't love a good underdog story. Beating Canada twice in their own barn?

Probably not going to happen though, Canada will get their revenge and the fans all go home happy.

Tossup between USA and Sweden in a game probably neither team wanted to play. I'll go with USA.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
If I had to put money down, I’d go Canada (I think losing earlier in the tourney to Czechia actually benefits them) and Sweden (because they probably want to win the bronze more than the US).

Reactions: ORRFForever

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Canada was brutal yesterday. If they can repeat such performance, Czechia would need a miracle on ice here. But each game is specific of course.

Reactions: Czechboy

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
I for one can't make any prediction until I hear from ChesterNumnuts and Technoboogie. because I live for them opining on the state of the game.

Reactions: Czechboy

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I think Czech's are the slight favorites.
The best team in the tournament so far.

Team play over individual skill, every day.
Also coaching goes for the Czech's as well.
It's nice to read, unfortunately it will probably just be wishful thinking. We were better than expected, but to beat Canada for the second time.. it would be a miracle.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I for one can't make any prediction until I hear from ChesterNumnuts and Technoboogie. because I live for them opining on the state of the game.
He called Beck - giving credit where credit is due. It may have taken a while, but he was there.

If I had to put money down, I’d go Canada (I think losing earlier in the tourney to Czechia actually benefits them) and Sweden (because they probably want to win the bronze more than the US).
Yup.

Last edited:

novisor

Feb 6, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Bronze game is a tough call. Some teams just don’t care about bronze and go on to regret it. USA should be favoured but no shock if Sweden wins. Going 4-2 USA w EN.

Reactions: ORRFForever

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Even though I think the czechs has looked stronger Canada has a strange way of always pulling of the win when it matters the most.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00