GDT: Canada vs Czechia 3pm PT/ 6pm ET/ Midnight CEST - Aug 13th, 2022

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I see him as the future C over Zegras. They both have an insane winning mentality, but it seems like McTavish's is more calm and methodical and Zegras is always hyped as f*** lol
McTavish is the overhyped one. Zegras and Terry are more talented but McTavish will be the power forward compliment to them. The new Getzlaf.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
McTavish is the overhyped one. Zegras and Terry are more talented but McTavish will be the power forward compliment to them. The new Getzlaf.

This is a confusing comment. I said McTavish will be our future C and you say he is overhyped, but compare him to Getzlaf, our longtime captain with over 1,000 points?

Unless you are responding to me saying Zegras is hyped. I meant that as in Zegras is always talking, always energetic. Which I feel like clashes with typical "leadership" players.

Paradise Circus

May 27, 2010
YVR
0B181C53-F652-43D6-90F8-25D33F6FCD7A.jpeg
Good game

Better weather!

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Been a passenger and turnover machine all tournament one goal does not change that lol.
The timing was just fitting.

Never said it necessarily did. You need to give more than 2 games to bench someone with his skill level though imo. Especially when the majority of the team has been turnover machines.

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
This is a confusing comment. I said McTavish will be our future C and you say he is overhyped, but compare him to Getzlaf, our longtime captain with over 1,000 points?

Unless you are responding to me saying Zegras is hyped. I meant that as in Zegras is always talking, always energetic. Which I feel like clashes with typical "leadership" players.
"Overhyped" but a new getzlaf, well shit i wanna see what underhyped Ducks prospects will become then.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

Ah I misunderstood. You mean hyper. And I think you are right there. McTavish is more likely to be the leader than Zegras. And I should have said a Getzlaf type player.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Triple underager actually. He's garbage in this game but somehow still did some good stuff and it would be strange if he'd dominate vs good teams as a triple underager.
I'll admit it pretty much is the first game I watched of him

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
How did Sebrango look? Not mentioned once.. that either good or bad lol
He was good. The announcers talked about how calm and steady he is and that he's probably Canadas most important dman out there. Had a couple big hits.

At the AHL level he shows barely any offense but coming down and playing against guys his own age he definitely shows enough to think he has a solid NHL future. Wont be a 50 point guy or anything but he moves the puck up really well. Hes really good defensively and physically though so he should compliment a partner really well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad