Canada on SN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
According to the Sportsnet schedule on their website, it's on Sportsnet East, West and Pacific. Not on Sportsnet Ontario I assume because LeafsTV will have it.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
this licks balls. i dont even have the option of getting leafs tv without getting digital cable or satelite. this must REALLY suck for sens fans though, lol

uzziman

Nov 6, 2002
Abby
Visit site
This blows. I'm working until 8 on saturday. Looks like I'll have to record it and hope I don't find out the score before I get home

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
uzziman said:
This blows. I'm working until 8 on saturday. Looks like I'll have to record it and hope I don't find out the score before I get home

Thats the problem for me. I work from 6-11 that night and I will have to record it as well. But the problem is, I hate recorded games. It doesnt matter even if I don;t know the final score, the fact that the game isn't even livce ruins it for me and I just fast forward it to the final minutes. :banghead:

flamesfever

Jun 30, 2004
That’s AWESOME that they are finally showing a game on someplace other than Leafs TV, it’s a difficult channel to get in CALGARY. That will be so much better than watching tape delayed Olympic highlights over and over again… anyone else sick it… BRING ON THE HOCKEY!!!!

:yo: Also I have a pair of tickets available for Canada vs. Slovakia face value, email [email protected]. Sec 116 row w. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad