Canada may impose gender quotas on corporations if numbers don’t improve

AnAceOfKidneys

May 2, 2014
It's my corporation and if I want all my employees to be attractive women with large breasts, that's what I'll have dammit.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
As a shareholder I want the best qualified people in the board positions. End of story. I don't care at all about the ratio to be completely honest, I just want the best people in the best positions. It could be a 20 year old or a 60 year old or a male or a female. I don't care.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Ronald Regan sold crack in the inner city in order to destroy the minorities and fight communism in Nicaragua.

That's why we need to make it right and uplift women.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Discrimination is discrimination, but inclusion is inclusion.

uKJ5WgYHRJ4AUyayFwFaHSHN.jpeg

Oh neat! Everything else got deleted. Well, I guess I'll just say this and hopefull it will be PC enough for the powers that be...

Everytime you include someone who really does not want to or shhould not be there you are excluding those who should be there. If you are basing that off of race or gender, then you are racist and sexist. I DO NOT doubt the strength and power of any one. You do. In fact, you'll put laws in place just to make sure that me/we/us/they we have no hope other than to be oppressed

True or false: There are laws that not only promote gender and race but this is also what is taught? No one wants equality - they want dominance

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Good. Hopefully we get some more men in the health and childcare fields.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Good. Hopefully we get some more men in the health and childcare fields.

:laugh:

Oh, absolutely.

Also, I've been writing to my city councilor about balancing the gender scales with regards to the staffing of our garbage collectors, and road construction crews. Hopefully they finally got around to hiring more women for those jobs. You know, for the sake of equality. It's 2016, after all.

Hockey Joe

Dec 18, 2007
Montreal
A former boss told me he doesn't like to hire women because they get pregnant and need time off. One girl was relocated and she got a lower salary than when I started a couple of years before. Discrimination is alive and well.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
A former boss told me he doesn't like to hire women because they get pregnant and need time off. One girl was relocated and she got a lower salary than when I started a couple of years before. Discrimination is alive and well.

Women don't get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat. That is a choice to have irresponsible sex. The real career women don't do that ****.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Women don't get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat. That is a choice to have irresponsible sex. The real career women don't do that ****.

Thats actually a myth, it is possible to get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat. Matter of fact it happened to my wife.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
This is a pretty awful assault on basic rights.

I think the correct answer to this would be "****off Trudeau".

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hey, that's not very nice.

Don't be mean, women here in Canada totally have it so much worse than everyone else. They need our help.

Darn wage gap, y'know.

:(

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Thats actually a myth, it is possible to get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat. Matter of fact it happened to my wife.

Uh oh. This isn't one of those Maury moments when I find out I'm the father, is it?

Edit: Hey brother. Sorry for going off on you. I am. That kind of thinking just gets to me you know?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad