Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Anyone interested in a Canada avatar?

All us Canadians should stick together, and show our solidarity in support for this team. Whether you use mine, or someone elses, let's get on some Red and White, and help bring home the gold!

Who's in? We only need to do it until Sunday night (hopefully :) ).

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
You forgot the "Err...who cares about numbers when we can CHEAT!" part in the avatar :biglaugh:

Nah I'm just kidding, nice avatar.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
wassup77 said:
You forgot the "Err...who cares about numbers when we can CHEAT!" part in the avatar :biglaugh:

Nah I'm just kidding, nice avatar.
Are you trying to say that Canada's cheated before. I guess jealousy can make people say things that make no sense.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
DaaaaB's said:
Are you trying to say that Canada's cheated before. I guess jealousy can make people say things that make no sense.

They cheated when they almost killed Peter Forsberg last year! :cry:

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I like the Nike logo on this avatar. It reminds you that no matter what, money is what hockey is really about in Canada. Great avatar!

Backin72

Jul 9, 2004
Winnipeg
Great!!! Another thread to bash Canada in. :shakehead

You know it's a sad day when the ESPN boards are being more civil than the HF boards.

Backin72

Jul 9, 2004
Winnipeg
incawg said:
lol, been a while since ive been over there. how's thor doing?

No more thor or a lot of those other clowns. I guess that's why it's a lot more civil. lol

BTW, GO MOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!

Big game tonight!

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
wilka91 said:
I like the Nike logo on this avatar. It reminds you that no matter what, money is what hockey is really about in Canada. Great avatar!
Another brilliant comment by wilka91. Like I said earlier, jealousy makes people say things that don't make sense.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
wilka91 said:

You mean like Yashin? Oh wait, he's not Canadian, though for the life of me I can't place where he's from...

Backin72

Jul 9, 2004
Winnipeg
shakes said:
You mean like Yashin? Oh wait, he's not Canadian, though for the life of me I can't place where he's from...

Not to mention that odd looking "swoosh" on the uniform in his avatar. :dunno:

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
shakes said:
Like P.Turgeon ( $6mil. - 15 goals) and M. Lapointe ($ 6mil - 15 goals). They are Canadians for sure.

Nice avatar, I realy enjoy it. :handclap: :handclap: You made a great work :clap:

MykeAbner

Feb 2, 2005
wilka91 said:
What the hell is your problem? Why do you see fit to come into a thread about AVATARS and try to start some crap? Really, why don't you let us Canadian hockey fans just talk about hockey? That or grow up, whatever happens first.

Murphy*

Kaizer said:
Like P.Turgeon ( $6mil. - 15 goals) and M. Lapointe ($ 6mil - 15 goals). They are Canadians for sure.

Nice avatar, I realy enjoy it. :handclap: :handclap: You made a great work :clap:

Bure?

Nice avatar btw. ;)

The HW

Jan 27, 2005
ovechkin_50647.jpg

It's aaaaaaalll about the money, fellas.

Nice avatar.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
wilka91 said:

Maybe you should come over to Canada and see some games other than the NHL ones and you'll realise how ignorant that comment was.

Captain Leaf

Can you blame the Russians for playing for the money ..heck not too long ago they were playing for a Lada,a10 pound sack of potatoes and a 40 ozer of Vodka .At least the russian kids can afford acne cream now . :biglaugh:

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
wilka91 said:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=90394

His club Moscow Dynamo told Russian newspaper Sovietsky Sport on Wednesday that the Capitals will have to pay at least $2 million in transfer fees if the team wants Ovechkin in uniform for the upcoming season.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Captain Leaf said:
Can you blame the Russians for playing for the money ..heck not too long ago they were playing for a Lada,a10 pound sack of potatoes and a 40 ozer of Vodka .At least the russian kids can afford acne cream now . :biglaugh:
You just envy that you haven't even this :D :D

PS Do you have running water up there? (c)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
ok...this one , although a good start has gone right down the drain...

Now , while we clean up aisle 10...I'm closing this...

You can start anew if you like....I guarantee there will be less posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad