Can you honestly say you watched Adam Larsson this year?

NYCFlyer

Nov 23, 2002
NYC
Our offense was crap because our D was crap. They are connected. Our offense will be much, much better after this trade. Even if Larsson doesn't do as well as some think he might, he is still a great puck mover and solid defensively, which will help our forwards immensely.

I have watched Larsson quite a bit and would say he is already your best defenseman. Very solid not flashy but not a PPQB and as of today not a top pairing D. He had his best year last year and I think will continue to improve. I'm shocked however that you couldn't get more for Hall. Larsson although very good just isn't an impact player you notice much in a game.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Flyers Fan here and I come in peace. I have followed Adam since his draft year. He is a second pairing D man. A good 3-4 man. However he is clearly not a #1 or 2. He has little offense at best and his leadership skills are low. He does make a good outlet pass which is nice but to give up Hall for that type of player is a shame. There had to be better packages out there but it seems like your brass was locked in on Adam. Anyway I am outta here.

McNutty780

Apr 12, 2011
Nope. As a matter of fact the last time i saw him play was when he got his bell rung by Subban. So I know nothing other than that he is young, RHD, big body, supposed good first pass on the breakout, and some upside.

CashMash

Jun 5, 2015
Finland
Yes, but only a few times.

This isn't as bad as some people are saying. He is smart and good defensively already. He also didn't get much time on the PP and NJ scored very few goals. He has a good first pass from what I've heard as well. He is trending upwards and is 23 years old. Will probably be a nice addition to the team by the end.

The market was tough and this team might have needed a shock.

Sign Lucic and Demers and this team starts to look good. Relax, guys.

If this team isn't better next season, I'll eat my hat.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I live in the east. I watch the Pens and follow more Eastern teams than the West. I've seen at least 10 games, if not more.

Larsson he a good defensive defenceman. He is NOT the offensive dman we needed back there.

He makes good outlet passes and yes he's very good defensively.
We win this in the long run because it enables us.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Yes, but only a few times.

This isn't as bad as some people are saying. He is smart and good defensively already. He also didn't get much time on the PP and NJ scored very few goals. He has a good first pass from what I've heard as well. He is trending upwards and is 23 years old. Will probably be a nice addition to the team by the end.

The market was tough and this team might have needed a shock.

Sign Lucic and Demers and this team starts to look good. Relax, guys.

If this team isn't better next season, I'll eat my hat.

I don't really want Demers unless he signs for a lot less than people say he wants. And NO NMC for him. No no no. He's very bland on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad