Can we keep Murray Please???

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
Its OK. Just say that you like the soft Euro DMen.

It's OK. Just say that you like defensemen that can't protect the blue line because they have zero mobility. Defensemen that handle the puck like a grenade and can't make an outlet pass. Defensemen that are late on defensive forecheck and shove players into the boards after the fact to mask their inability to defend properly.

Jesse Alexander

Feb 6, 2014
It's OK. Just say that you like defensemen that can't protect the blue line because they have zero mobility. Defensemen that handle the puck like a grenade and can't make an outlet pass. Defensemen that are late on defensive forecheck and shove players into the boards after the fact to mask their inability to defend properly.

And Murray's exceptional ability to screen the Habs goaltender time and again.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I win by attrition. :sarcasm:

Congrats.

You have your beliefs and I have mine. Murray is on the team and he is providing more than adequate defensive play when called upon.

Is he the best option for the Habs? Certainly not but he is a Hab and I will cheer every big hit and blocked shot.

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
He's probably better than Chris Phillips but so is every other defenseman in the league. I'd hate to see Murray blocking the way of someone like Jared Tinordi. I'd move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad