GDT: CAN vs. GBR May 11, 2024

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Team GB sent France down once, I wouldn't be surprisded if they would be able to challenge Austria, norway and Denmark. Especially with their strong goalkeeping, where they might have the edge especially over Austria, who is mediocre there.

Reactions: Summer Rose

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Nice work by Hagel down low and in front of the net.

Canada I think is a bit like the USA in that regard at these tournaments as they come over and adjust. They'll warm up eventually. USA didn't look cohesive at all yesterday.
Yes both should improve. There's naturally going to be a bit of an adjustment for players less accustomed to larger ice, plus they haven't been over in Europe as long in preparation as some teams have been.

I think both are more invested in the party element of the tournament than some of the other teams are but more power to them.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Wait a minute here....doesn't all those people skating around on that ice have the same king? And some of them even speak french, but still have the same king? How is this even possible? I call shenanigans!

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Canada up by 2 but full credit to the Brits who are putting up a hell of a fight.

Canada: "Who do these guys think they are?"

Great Britain:

1715427949687.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad