GDT: CAN vs. AUT May 14, 2024

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Was that a PP goal? Miller kept saying it.

I thought they were offsetting minors.

Yeah, it's been a solid line with Hagel and Dubois thus far.

Cozens has looked good. Paul as well.

TAVARES YOU GOON!
Paul showing why he was given a spot......people seemed to forget his work in the last WHC he was in. Cozens good today as well for sure.

Better communication between the d pairings today. I think jackslater is right in that it is a little hard to read the lines right now.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
As far as I'm concerned, you start over again at zero as soon when you suit up for Team Canada.
For sure, although I can imagine how 57 years of futility might impact how you cheer.

And if I can cheer for Brad f***ing Marchand, Leafs fans should damn well suck it up for Tavares.

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil and jj cale

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
McCann flashing some actual personality and humour with the interviewer, a rarity among Canadian hockey players.
Look, he gave a 100 per cent in that interview. Chipped his responses into the corner, and then went hard to the net.

But if you're going to Prague to visit an Irish pub, you're doing Prague wrong. My favourite European city.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Look, he gave a 100 per cent in that interview. Chipped his responses into the corner, and then went hard to the net.

But if you're going to Prague to visit an Irish pub, you're doing Prague wrong. My favourite European city.
A clam would be more charming and engaging in an interview then 99.9 percent of our players.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
A clam would have be more charming and engaging in an interview then 99.9 percent of our players.
Ten years in newspapers told me one thing. Most people are boring and don't know much about anything beyond the thing they do most days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad