Pre-Game Talk: Can I survive An Avalanche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Bad news everyone... For the first time since January 2019, I'm going to a game! A buddy and I got tickets for Friday. Oilers are 2-6-0 in games in which I've watched them live. The boys are on a roll though so maybe they can vanquish my back luck! ;)

In all seriousness though, I'm excited to watch our new editions along with the Av's collection of stars like Makar, Mackinnon, Rantanen, ect tomorrow evening. I'll probably have fun as long as we don't get blown out.

Discuss!

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Bad news everyone... For the first time since January 2019, I'm going to a game!

OH N-

OH-N.jpg

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I'm also going to this one and they haven't lost a game I've attended since like January or something. Be the Yin to my yang
I am going to the game and my lucky jersey is red hot. Incoming win.
Nice! I will be one of the many fans wearing a bright orange current McDavid jersey. You may see me in the flesh without knowing it. ;)

If Smith can keep up his hot play, who knows? Victory is definitely possible!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Nice! I will be one of the many fans wearing a bright orange current McDavid jersey. You may see me in the flesh without knowing it. ;)

If Smith can keep up his hot play, who knows? Victory is definitely possible!

Considering all you are wearing is a bright orange McDavid jersey I am not sure how much flesh I want or need to see of you.

I on the other hand will be fully clothed wearing a royal blue Draisaitl jersey that is glowing red from how hot it is.

If I see you I promise not to look down and will buy you a beer.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Here’s the Home Alone movies summarized in reality:

Constantly neglected juvenile troublemaker (probably because he’s crying out for attention) gets left behind twice by his careless and overstressed parents. Said juvenile gets home invaded (twice) by two career criminals and is forced to hatch devious traps in order to stop them, setting him on a path to destruction and violence in the future and continuing the cycle of crime started by those two career criminals.

Pretty dark, right?

Reactions: oilers'72

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Here’s the Home Alone movies summarized in reality:

Constantly neglected juvenile troublemaker (probably because he’s crying out for attention) gets left behind twice by his careless and overstressed parents. Said juvenile gets home invaded (twice) by two career criminals and is forced to hatch devious traps in order to stop them, setting him on a path to destruction and violence in the future and continuing the cycle of crime started by those two career criminals.

Pretty dark, right?
Did you get lost on the way to IMDB?

I'm seeing you post these Home alone movie reviews to yourself..heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad