Can anyone identify these 3 signatures?

vanKesszak

Jul 27, 2014
I bought a signed Leafs stick at a charity auction and I've managed to figure out who most of them are but these 3 (the ones below Kulemin's autograph) all seem to be merged together. Fairly certain they'd be 2013-2014 Leafs since Raymond and Gleason both signed the stick from what I can tell, but I can't be positive. I think the top circle-y one is Bolland?

pJwPDnW.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Leftish one is Clarkson, and the bottom one is Reimer, D'amigo, or Lupul I think

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Based of that picture, bottom one is 100% Reimer, left one is 100% Clarkson, and right one is 80% Colton Orr

Jacob8hockey*

Which signatures do you know for sure on the stick? Is it a full team one cause that would help eliminate some of the possibilities.

vanKesszak

Jul 27, 2014
Thanks for that photo BayStBullies! Makes me think that maybe the left one is McLaren and the right one is Ashton? Hard to tell since everyone's signatures seems to be a small version of their regular one (except Gardiner - he decided to take up a lot of space haha).

Maple Leafs - Fairly certain I've identified: Lupul, Gunnarsson, Trevor Smith, Bernier, Phaneuf, Reimer, McClement, Clarkson, Bozak, Ranger, Raymond, Orr, Bodie, Fraser, Franson, Rielly, Gardiner, Kulemin, Gleason.

And then possibly what I posted is McLaren/Bolland/Ashton?

Thanks for all the other comments guys! For all I know I could have misidentified others and you're right haha.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad