Hockey Fights: Campbell vs Weise (MOD WARNING POST#22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty Roy

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
Visit site
It was a hit from behind that would have been a penalty had a Bruin hit a Hab like that.

He then proceeds to slap Campbell in the head while Campbell is on his knees. Utterly ridiculous and cowardly. Then again, Campbell probably deserves it for choosing his first fight of the year to be against a goon, especially when he is perhaps the worst 'fighter' in the NHL.

Weise is a goon? lol. The guy is a 3rd/4th line grinder and a terrible and infrequent fighter. Not sure how that qualifies as a "goon" at all.

Anybody arguing Campbell's intentions here is just crazy. He was clearly going to engage Weise there, Weise was on high alert and beat him to the punch. Don't worry Bruins fans, as in the past i'm sure your team will look to goon it up for you guys next time the Habs play in Boston.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Weise is a goon? lol. The guy is a 3rd/4th line grinder and a terrible and infrequent fighter. Not sure how that qualifies as a "goon" at all.

Anybody arguing Campbell's intentions here is just crazy. He was clearly going to engage Weise there, Weise was on high alert and beat him to the punch. Don't worry Bruins fans, as in the past i'm sure your team will look to goon it up for you guys next time the Habs play in Boston.
Boston fans are not really worried.

So i guess since we should expect the Bruins to "goon it up" (by the way, who are the Bruins goons?) i guess we can expect a Canadiens team dressed in Speedos.

jgoud*

If this fight was the other way around this would be a 15 page thread.

Weise drops the gloves and throws the knockout punch before Campbell even gets both his gloves off... Hell Weise's glove doesn't even reach the ice yet.

1S50at2.png
Haha very true. Campbell just skated to him and basically gets sucker punched. But whatever, it's a hab player so this board won't react.

Reminds me of the Tootoo suckerpunch on Robidas. Obviously not as bad but like he said, Montreal would probably be launching a criminal investigation into the ordeal if it was the other way around.

Maybe Campbell will go whine to the media about it... o nevermind, that's what the other guy does.

Analyzer*

Next time Weise should allow Campbell to get 2-3 punches in, it's the only fair thing to do.

Nah it seems they would be happier if Weise went after Krejci. A fighter against a non fighter. Then Weise can throw his arms up and we can go jot a frenzy because our fighter beat a non fighter. Boston players and fans would never do that...

Didn't Lucic do this against Mike Brown or someone on Anaheim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad