Cam Talbot on goalie interference.

Bando

Jun 24, 2016
Right, that's why there is a mainboards that looks like this:

1)"The Oilers have had 13 straight...." - which is mostly just people saying - make better challenges, Oilers management sucks.
2)"How are the Oilers this bad with McDavid" - which turned into, post memes of Chiarelli. Not only does Oilers management suck in this thread, but now it's also the fans creating a losing culture by "cheering" losses.
3)This thread - Talbot is total joke and can't make a save thread.
4)"looking back at the Leafs two years ago and what it means for rebuilding teams" - which as you may have guessed, turned into "why do the S-Oilers and Sabres still suck around page 10 (or earlier).
5)Someone bumped the "Jesse Puljujarvi possible breakout season" - which has now turned into, "let's compare him to Nylander and Scheifele, which is now "he's the next Yak, trade him".
6) "Ranking NHL GM's" - Let's be honest, I'm not even gonna step ****ing foot in that thread. I'm sure it's an utter waste of ****ing time, and I am also willing to bet the house that if Chiarelli is not #31, he's #30... No what am I saying, it's HFboards - If he's not 31st, he will be 32nd.............Because the Oilers are more incompetent than the Seattle Franchise. amirite?
To be fair oiler fans in the offseason were nearly unbearable with their talk about the oilers being the best team in the NHL etc etc etc

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
To be fair oiler fans in the offseason were nearly unbearable with their talk about the oilers being the best team in the NHL etc etc etc

To be fair, most people would also be asses when they've been shit on for a decade of losing. The best part about this "awesome" :naughty: website is that you get roasted for your management being bad, and then you get roasted for shoving it in people's faces when your management does good, or it doesn't count because you have had 5 first OA picks. Then people use the "well you were sore winners" excuse as if they aren't partly to blame for shoving our faces through the mud when we were losers.

I'm not a Chiarelli fan, but at this point it's absurd. He get's brought up in threads that aren't even about the Oilers. He has just become a meme now. I would be inclined to give Kyle Dubas a shot when Chiarelli gets fired in the next couple of years, but that's just me.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010

weird i post here almost every day and I've never seen anyone say the Oilers are the best team in the NHL.

Do you have some proof of that?

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
weird i post here almost every day and I've never seen anyone say the Oilers are the best team in the NHL.

Do you have some proof of that?
To be fair proof would always help but I doubt that poster will come up with anything.

To be fair it would sure be ****** nice if we could go a day without the same old **** oiler bashing threads. Is there really nothing else to talk about?

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England
Both goals in the Arizona game. The one that counted, where Dvorak ends up lying on top of him and the one called back, where Maroon brushes into Raanta, who makes no effort to make the save.

I prefer not to be that kind of fan considering every team gets bad calls, but we get all of them--all the bad calls. We haven't won a challenge all year and have seen countless non-calls (hooking, tripping, holding, interference) on Connor McDavid specifically. They're a bad team this year, but they've got a ref bias to work against as well.
If that's the case, both decisions were correct, so why's he whining?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
If that's the case, both decisions were correct, so why's he whining?
Probably had something to do with the past you didn't bold. Also as has been mentioned in the thread, the Maroon goal was eerily similar to a goal scored against the Oilers the week prior where Talbot's blocker was interfered with which ultimately counted. Considering the volume of calls going against him/them it doesn't really matter when he did it. Disappointed TMac hasn't weighted in though. Bit of a gutless coach in that regard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad