Post-Game Talk: Calle Rosen aka The Dream

Legendary

Sep 1, 2016
Freddy Anderseven with a pretty good game tonight. Rielly did well also with them peewee shots and elite defensive play. Rosen showing his true potential in this league and it has me excited.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
A very bad night when you can outshoot your opponent by 20+ shots and still lose as badly as this.

The team as a whole player better than the score suggests, but Andersen (and a few skaters) had really bad games tonight.

Yeah. I’m not too disappointed in this loss. Andersen sucked, Rosen sucked, 4th line was bad, Gardiner was awful. 1st line was good, second was decent, third was meh.

I don’t like the amount of special teams play that the Leafs are playing..we play so well on 5v5. These soft calls whether they are a PP or P.K. are taking that momentum away.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Andersen needs to be better. Probably wasn't directly at fault for any of the goals but he can't be letting in 14 goals in 3 games.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
This is the true definition of a let down game. This was a complete 360 from the way we played against the Blackhawks. No need to overeact. The boys will be up for a saturday night showdown against a team they have lost 14 straight games to.

LeafsBoyo

Oct 18, 2010
Toronto, Canada
A comedy of errors tonight:
  • Puck cleared out of the zone, Connor Brown deftly dumps it back in with 3 NJ players still hovering around
  • Calle Rosen with the beauty hand pass to Wood for the 2nd
  • Get scored against on 5v3 PP
  • Andersieve has played 1 good period this entire season
  • Lots of hustle when the game was effectively out of reach
Marner has been complete trash and teams don't even bother covering him on the powerplay.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Rosen is a rookie. He was bound to have bad games but he was just awful tonight and dragged Borgman down with him. Don’t think he’s ready.

Does Andersen deserve the start on Saturday? He’s been awful despite the fact that the Leafs are winning.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Our defense is so Prima Dona. Everyone just tryinng to skate fast and dangle. No one even thinks of playing the body.

Soft soft soft soft

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I think with how the first 3 games went you almost assumed the Leafs coming up on the losing end wasn't possible.

They ran into a hot tendy and got shut down preventing the 82-0 season. Move on, and prepare for the next. They're still 3-1 with a shitload of talent and a formidable coaching staff.

Reactions: RomanianLeafs

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
IMG_2215.jpg

Lol

Reactions: EN4CER

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign Polak. At least with him you knew what you were getting on a nightly basis.

Our defense is so soft, we need a safe Physical presence in the back end

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
50 shots boys not much we can do when we have a below average goalie in net. Bernier stood taller at 5’10 than this 6’4 fraud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad