Callahan Goal Of The Year Candidate?

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Sabres fan coming in peace. Just gotta say that goal Callahan was just spectacular, goal of the year candidate forsure. Val to Johnson to Callahan! 7 passes than beautiful chip in totally fooling the Buffalo defense and Lindback

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I didn't look at the poster and was sure this was going to be TampaBayLightning24 or w/e his name is now.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think the goal against the Rangers that Stammer set up by dangling Staal out of his uniform probably was better.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sabres fan coming in peace. Just gotta say that goal Callahan was just spectacular, goal of the year candidate forsure. Val to Johnson to Callahan! 7 passes than beautiful chip in totally fooling the Buffalo defense and Lindback

I think what Johnson and Flip did was more awesome behind the net, but that is typical Callahan, able to get those pucks buried right in front of the net.

I think him undressing Subban and Lundqvist were some of his best goals this season. He can score the dirty ones, and the highlight reel ones as well.

Anyway thanks for posting.

I didn't look at the poster and was sure this was going to be TampaBayLightning24 or w/e his name is now.

Whoa whoa whoa dude. :laugh:

I have cut down on the Cally posts, I am down to a 1 to 10 ratio now. ;)

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
When that play was happening I was like "Here we go again, too many passes..." but then it actually worked, lol.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I was getting frustrated when they kept passing back and forth. Couldn't do anything but laugh when Cally scored. Obviously a set play to get Lindback confused and it worked. Doubt it works ever again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad