Call the 2017 SC Final - right now

Runforthecup

Sponsor
Nov 10, 2013
Calgary, CW Bay
Made my pick. Then scrolled through to make sure nobody else had it. This time of year is wonderful. Now I can strike!

Winnipeg vs Florida (Panthers in 6).

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I'll say...

Penguins vs I honestly don't know, no one in the West worries me to be honest. The only thing that worries me is the Pens health, like usual.

For the draft lottery?

So you're saying that the pens are so great that the only team that can beat them are the penguins themselves?

Well, you got amazing confidence in them, I'll give you that.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
St. Louis/TBay Hopefully then the scheduling wont have 3-4 days between Games 2 and 3 to fly across the whole damn country.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
hahah, how i feel about the caps. they would finally get there and it would be cancelled due to some concert or show. Cup not awarded that year.

Several years back, before the Red Sox finally won their first modern world series, there was one year in baseball where it looked like the Cubs could very well end up facing the Red Sox in the World Series, with 2 nearly century-long curses on the line. I always assumed that they'd go to a game 7, then get to extra innings, and as the pitcher for the top of the 10th is warming up, that's when the giant asteroid would slam into the Earth, wiping out all civilization as we know it. :sarcasm:

I think the same thing is likely to happen if we have a Sharks/Caps Cup Finals. Get to game 7 OT, boom, dinosaur killer asteroid, no more Stanley Cups ever... :laugh:

Jun 22, 2009
It's pretty amazing you can ask that question and get 20 different legitimate answers. Seeing as in another league if you asked that question last summer people would think your joking.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
Pens vs Predators. Crosby repeats as conn Smythe after a brilliant year which sees him win ross, Hart and lindsay. Pens repeat as champs with phil once aga in being amazing.

Could have made a handsome return on a wager like that placed before the season started.

Nice job.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
A lot of people had the Lightning. If they had been just a bit more healthy this year would have been their year.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
After the pens won the cup convincingly and the preds made the Subban trade, pens-preds were a popular cup final pick. Not surprised so many were able to nail it. Something like 2012 LA vs NJ I'd bet no one predicted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad