Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (The Second One)

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
So Museum feels way too big for 6v6. Definitely takes some getting used to..

Dome just doesn't flow for me, and has too many annoying spots people can sit in where you can't see them clearly. Feels like a lot of cheap kills.

With all that said, just having 2 different "new" maps to play on felt like Christmas, times have changed :laugh:

-No interest in Warzone/DMZ so I couldn't tell you anything about that content. Saw a few streams, Ashika Island definitely looks cool aesthetically - just not a BR fan myself.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
So Museum feels way too big for 6v6. Definitely takes some getting used to..

Dome just doesn't flow for me, and has too many annoying spots people can sit in where you can't see them clearly. Feels like a lot of cheap kills.

With all that said, just having 2 different "new" maps to play on felt like Christmas, times have changed :laugh:

-No interest in Warzone/DMZ so I couldn't tell you anything about that content. Saw a few streams, Ashika Island definitely looks cool aesthetically - just not a BR fan myself.
Dome is f***ing horrible. It’s probably the worst new map that Call of Duty has put out since WW2.

Museum is a flankers paradise. This gives you the ability to attack the enemy from behind with little to no warning.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Yeah Museum is a little too big for 6 v 6 but I'll take any new map at this point lol. I have never minded Dome but it was unnecessary to bring back yet again.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Exactly, I'm not complaining about them, just wish they both played better.

I will say Museum has been great for long shots for me.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Exactly, I'm not complaining about them, just wish they both played better.

I will say Museum has been great for long shots for me.
Yep that’s what I use it for! I’m at a point where most of my guns are gold, so I queue up the mosh pit list, and if it lands museum great, if it lands dome sometimes I’ll play it and work on guns that aren’t gold yet, or other times I’ll back out and keep trying for museum lol.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Anyone having open mic sensitivity issues since new update?

Doesn't seems to work, no matter if I have the slider at 1 or 100 my teammates still hear everything and my mic symbol is constantly showing on the ride side of the screen.
FYI this started happening to me tonight out of nowhere

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Lol and now I see I’ve been chat banned for 2 weeks despite not even using the game chat.

Only took a few days for me to remember why I haven’t bought a COD since Black Ops 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad