News Article: Call it the Canuck-Star game: five players and coach Rick Tocchet named as All-Stars

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Anything positive about the Orcas warrants an automatic insertion about PDO shooting percentage and luck.

EDIT: asked AI to generate some art and...jeepers, what the f*** are these???

canucks chaos.jpg

canucks legion.jpg

Last edited:

Huhu

Nov 28, 2021
Kind of wish they could take a break before a long playoff run, but I guess this may not happen again so might as well have fun. :cool:

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Anything positive about the Orcas warrants an automatic insertion about PDO shooting percentage and luck.

View attachment 802841

View attachment 802842
was the resemblance to Warhammer 40k space marines intentional? what was your prompt?

its pretty obvious it got crossed with Warhammer with the first one because of the backpack and shoulder pads. the second one is less obvious but it has the some
1705218990031.png

the second one is less obvious but it has the some sort of idea with shoulder pad and shape.

edit: always annoyed me the Ultramarines Fourth Company was Canucks colours. But don't look at me, I paint Space Wolves.

1705220006245.png

Last edited:
Reactions: stampedingviking

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC

View attachment 802841

View attachment 802842
Those look like the Canucks mashed up with characters from the Warhammer 40k franchise. The top one is a Chaos Space marine in Canucks colors and the other looks like a Guardsman in carapace armor in the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad