Calgary vs Edmonton (WHL) on the tube

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Gonna be tuning in.

Want to see more of Keegan Lowe and Dylan Wruck mostly. A St. Croix update will also be nice.

What draft eligible players are on CGY?

I know they have two big draft eligble D in Kosterman and Rissling. I really like Rissling.

YEGJuniorFan

Dec 3, 2009
Edmonton
Renegade do you think Wruck has a chance of getting drafted this june? He wasnt even listed on the CSS midterm rankings and is very small but with 71points as a 17yo in the dub im sure some scouts have taken notice. He works extremely hard and is skilled. Think a team takes a chance on him with a 5th or 6th round pick?

Oshie

Feb 9, 2010
Saskatoon
Gonna be tuning in.

Want to see more of Keegan Lowe and Dylan Wruck mostly. A St. Croix update will also be nice.

What draft eligible players are on CGY?

I know they have two big draft eligble D in Kosterman and Rissling. I really like Rissling.

Other guys that are eligable, would be Santini, Roach, and Schmidt.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Renegade do you think Wruck has a chance of getting drafted this june? He wasnt even listed on the CSS midterm rankings and is very small but with 71points as a 17yo in the dub im sure some scouts have taken notice. He works extremely hard and is skilled. Think a team takes a chance on him with a 5th or 6th round pick?

Absolutely.

I would love my Avalanche to take him in round 5 or so.

Despite his size he has a great compete level. Fun player to watch and soft hands. Mix that with the fact that many teams aren't afraid of size issues as much anymore and I think he gets taken for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad