Series Discussion: Calgary Flames vs Dallas Stars (Flames win Series 4-3 in OT)

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I’ll be missing the second period of game 1 since I’m flying back from van city. I’ve already thoroughly trashed myself for stupidly booking the flight for that time.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted user

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Glad that the Flames are playing the Stars instead of the Preds. A Pred series would have been a war.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Glad that the Flames are playing the Stars instead of the Preds. A Pred series would have been a war.

That's how I felt about it. As much as it would have been fun, it's not the series we'd want for round 1 beating the hell out of each other.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
That's how I felt about it. As much as it would have been fun, it's not the series we'd want for round 1 beating the hell out of each other.
I agree. However I'm sure our cousins to the north are disappointed. They would have loved to see the Flames come out of the first round bloodied and bruised.

Reactions: Tofveve

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I'd be pretty surprised to see Ruzicka in this series but you never know. Little too up and down in his games this year, especially defensively.

They seem set on making Jarnkrok the 3C even though both Dube and Ruz have been better there this year.
Yes I don't think he plays unless we struggle but I really don't think he was bad defensively, when played with Mangiapane and Toffoli he was pretty solid, he did struggle at times on the 4th line but he was playing with the ghost of Lucic at the time and really was the only center all year to make that 4th line look offensively dangerous

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Zadorov has a hearing. He may not be available for game 7. Not sure about Tanev either.
Good thing Stone has been active and quite good.
It was a blatant headshot he will get a game imo. If we have no Tanev or Zadorov this will be interesting to see the pairings.

Hanifin - Andersson
Kylington - Gudbranson
Valimaki - Stone

Not sure how much I trust that

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad