GDT: Calgary Flames v. New York Islanders - January 2nd, 2015 - 7.00 PM - SN1, SN960

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Well now they better win since they took away my SO in fantasy hockey. But I have Gaudreau to so its a win win I guess

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
YEHHHHHH BABYYYYY! YOU CAN PUT IT IN THE LOSS COLUMN, #FLAMES! ALL I HEARD WHEN I WAS IN EDMONTON I HEARD ALL ABOUT HOW FAR AHEAD THEY WERE OF THE #OILERS

- (Not) Eakins

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
just about to come on and say what's wrong with Hartley putting on Bollig. Not blaming him but BOLLIG. Isles played great though.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Not really, they scored a 5 on 3 then got a questionable goal. Not saying they played bad but great, dunno about that.

I thought they were great. They were well organized defensively and they possessed the puck very well in our zone.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
It wasn't so much the goals they got, but the fact they shut down everything we had not giving us a chance on anything.
I guess, but if Hiller makes that save which was mostly routine the game goes into OT. Some of you are making it sound like the Islanders were some shut down juggernaut, didn't see that just a team that is sound defensively plus they got a lucky save at the end there it hit the shaft of the goalies stick I believe. The Flames had their chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad