GDT: Calgary Flames @ Nashville Predators. Rubber Match. 5 pm PST 8 pm EST

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Go Flames. Got some new apparel in the mail today. Grabbed a heritage hoodie (it looks fresh), a matching heritage hat, a second hat, and a t shirt. I don't buy jerseys anymore. Feel too old and have enough. A beautiful cream hoodie? It looks gorgeous. Guaranteed win night.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Kinda cheering for Coleman to stay the points/goals leader the entire season. I've always had a bit of interest in him ever since he scored those insane one handed goals. Just one of those players that makes that next level effort.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Go Flames. Got some new apparel in the mail today. Grabbed a heritage hoodie (it looks fresh), a matching heritage hat, a second hat, and a t shirt. I don't buy jerseys anymore. Feel too old and have enough. A beautiful cream hoodie? It looks gorgeous. Guaranteed win night.
Oh man. That colour scheme for the heritage match was awesome sauce.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Hm. I guess 2023 world's strongest man was a Canadian. Thank you Sportsnet. Now let's get hockey on.

Leslie is so far above Principe. We're lucky. Haha.

Reactions: Boomstick

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
It's 90s night there? Alrighty then.

night-at-the-roxbury-what-is-love-qdn036xvr15e8if5.gif

• Haha

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Kinda cheering for Coleman to stay the points/goals leader the entire season. I've always had a bit of interest in him ever since he scored those insane one handed goals. Just one of those players that makes that next level effort.

It's weird how he hasn't even attempted one his entire time here.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Well congrats to Lindholm for being an All Star, but I think they got it wrong.
Shouldn't be most popular player. Blake Coleman is very deserving for the Flames this year.

Terrible choice. Coleman deserved it but I thought they would go with Kadri. Lindholm doesn't deserve it this year.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I only really know the top line guys for Preds. The rest of that forward group.. I'm kinda like "eh..?".

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad