Stoke me a clipper.
Preseason Schedule

cut.jpg

Regular Season Schedule

cut.jpg

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wasn't particularly pleased with my original calendars for this year... so I have made a new template. I have a couple for every player on the projected roster, plus Wolf and Zary.

New samples:
Andersson-b.png
Coronato.png
Huberdeau.png
Lindholm-b.png
Pelletier.png
Wolf.png

Last edited:

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yes!!! I can't believe I hadn't clicked this thread before. Thank you immensely for the phone version!

I hope this continues all season. This is freaking awesome. 😍

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
An updated phone calendar, this is sized for a pixel 7... so 2400x1080. I also sixed it so that the date in the top left corner doesn't overlap with the sked, and same with the bottom icon row, it won't interfere with anything important. due to sizing I left off the AHL sked.

Wolf-Sample-3.png

• Love
Reactions: deleted user

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
October Mikael Backlund Wallpaper, complete with captains C

Resolution and placement is optimized for a Pixel 7. If you like it, want to use it and it doesn't fit right, let me know your phone type and I'll try and do the same for you.

Oct-Backlund.png

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Eh, I hate em, but they are arguably the biggest musical act to ever come out of Alberta and they always have a ton of fans here. I think it makes perfect sense
Unfortunately, yes. It does make sense. But it still irks me. Especially given the NHL's absolute shyte record of promoting to a younger and newer audience.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Unfortunately, yes. It does make sense. But it still irks me. Especially given the NHL's absolute shyte record of promoting to a younger and newer audience.
Musical acts are a no win. They'll never find music everyone likes and they're not a big enough league to spend millions on the biggest names... so their options are to try and guess future stars, or go with established older musicians. With the latter, at least they know what they're getting.

I also don't buy into a musical act making any difference to attracting new fans, this isn't the Superbowl Halftime show which is an event of it's own. For teh NHL, they're just there to provide some additional entertainment for something that is supposed to be different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad