GDT: Calgary Flames (13-11-6) VS St Louis Blues (14-15-1) 7pm MT

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Figured I would have a go at making my first GDT. Big game tonight, getting to the point where we need to start winning games if we want to be a playoff team. Markstrom to start after 2 good games and a pretty good game vs canucks aswell. Good news is the top six is getting a little shakeup with dube and huberdeau switching lines. Bad news in Lucic is back in and Phillips is sitting again. Tanev still out. Dont know if the Game day picture means we are wearing our blasty jerseys tonight, but I am starting to miss our normal jerseys lol.

2gd.PNG
2lines.PNG

2tendy.PNG

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Tonight could either be real ugly or could be a nice win to snap our current L streak.

Will be interesting to see Kadri vs the Blues again. Also the only memory I have of us against St.Louis is when we beat them like 7-1 in St.Louis the year they won the cup, we were first seed in the conference and they were last place in the NHL...how quickly things can change in this league.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Looking forward to the starting line combos. Question is how long do they stay together? Guess we'll see shortly!

I like our singers. Definite Calgary feel.

Love the patriots to Canyon's side.

Reactions: Boomstick

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I just want to see Binnington do his fake tough guy stuff and have Looch put him in his place. That's all I'm asking for.
Greiss tonight. Flames kryptonite, a backup tendie capable of .950-1.000'ing us.

2/2 Marky. Bang. You can put it in the win column boys! Joking not joking.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad