GDT: Calgary Flames (13-10-3) @ Columbus Gaudreaus(8-15-2) (Let's face it he's the team basically O.o).

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Markstrom in nets, looks like phillips will take stones spot on the 2nd pp aswell. Let's go boys need to win this one!

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Zohorna in and not Phillips? Boy oh boy does this franchise hate common sense. CAN'T. TEACH. SIZE. Let Matty get iced in the pressbox and learn the X's and O's I suppose...

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Hadn't been this excited for a season debut from an AHL player in awhile and Sutter steals it from us. Will play him in sheltered minutes tomorrow w Looch vs the Leafs and watch them get caved in and then let us know how not ready he was.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I literally can't find this game in my NHL centre ice package on the west coast except for SNW - hope it's not blacked out! Should be on the 4K channels, Johnny's reunion and all. Just shows how low a draw CBJ must be.

Anyway, game we should win, hope we do. Also hope Phillips is in.

Go Flames!

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I literally can't find this game in my NHL centre ice package on the west coast except for SNW - hope it's not blacked out! Should be on the 4K channels, Johnny's reunion and all. Just shows how low a draw CBJ must be.

Anyway, game we should win, hope we do. Also hope Phillips is in.

Go Flames!
Phillips confirmed out. Was a cocktease. He'll play tomorrow unless Sutter truly is a sadist, which he is a bit.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Sutter's such a fricken clown
Not really. Maybe he noticed something in practice, the other team's lineup, or just reconsidered playing Philly on the 4th line as opposed to another line.

I love that lucic can continue to play like shit and has no accountability directed towards him.
His play hasn't been that bad other than no scoring.

• Haha
Reactions: 23Monahan

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Sutter is protecting Phillips like his own child….

Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad