Cale Makar wins Norris Trophy

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
On the way back to Tampa to kick some ass.
C8397056-308F-4921-9E3B-DC8D550961B8.jpeg

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
As for people thinking there was some sort of plan to screw with Josi. I like to use Hanlon's Razor.

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Reactions: Hennessy

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Let’s hope it’s a Norris, Smyth, Cup season for Makar. That would be one of the all-time great seasons by a defenceman.

Especially considering he’s closing in on Leetch’s single season regular season/playoff point total.

Could he win Smyth even without winning the cup? I think he could. How often that has happened before?

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Never in doubt

Im happy the voters looked at his entire body of work instead of just the numbers.
When you add in everything he does plus his numbers this should have been no contest.

Cale and Victor in the same room. I would have died if at the end of his speech Cale looked over to Victor and said " and I'll see you tomorrow night "!
Would have been gangsta af lol Cale probably has a bad game tmmrw.

EscapedGoat

Jun 15, 2012
Another one of those that has caught my attention is all the players starting their responses to interview questions off with "Yeah I mean". Drinking game of players saying "yeah I mean" and "obviously" everyone would die.

You could do the same drinking game with former players who are now analysts saying "right?" after every sentence.

Kevin "right?" Bieksa makes my ears bleed with that verbal crutch and Glenn Healy isn't far behind.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Justice, should have also won last year. Thought Josi had this locked up.

Norris is often a reputation award. Now that Makar has won it and is starting to be widely considered the best Dman in the league he should win a bunch of these this decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad