Cale Makar enters top 30 all-time playoff points among dmen

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
This thread is a great example of postmodern deconstruction of how individuals choose to define things by their own terms without realizing that is simply their individual opinion and that opinion cannot be conflated or confused with consensus.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Throughout the RS Makar was fumbling the puck quite a bit and therefore he was a bit frustrating to watch at times.

The down year people are referring to IMO was more n the defensive side of his game. Cale was not as good defensively as the years prior. Still pretty good but a down year by his standard. He was a lot more like himself in this series.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
This thread is a great example of postmodern deconstruction of how individuals choose to define things by their own terms without realizing that is simply their individual opinion and that opinion cannot be conflated or confused with consensus.
I’m confused…. I’d venture that the consensus is that if we deconstruct this post, the individual opines that the topic is divisive yet they conflate the argument with an exorbitant abundance of polysyllabic expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: Buck Naked

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
my mind is an enigma.jpg

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
Wow, impressive! I can see him getting to the top 5-10 if Colorado continues to have a competitive team as the years go on.

Crazy to see Ray Bourque on that list despite all the years the Bruins were mediocre in the 80s and 90s.
More teams made the playoffs than missed them in those day. For example, in 1985 you had 21 teams, so only 5 teams missed the playoffs. By 1994 it was 24 teams so only 8 missed. It was easier to get lots of playoffs games and stats in the smaller league. Even today, half the teams will be in the playoffs every season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad