Calder cup TV schedule?

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
I haven't even heard news of TWCS showing the games in Syracuse yet. They are working on it however.

Rumblick

Nov 23, 2004
I - 78
There's a fairly decent chance both NHL semis will be over before the weekend, so the schedule would be open to televlise the Syracuse games at least.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Use promo code "CALDER2013" to watch games 1 and 2 free on AHL Live (per email I just received).

I don't know that NHL Network will/can show AHL games (with the pre/post game stuff they do for the NHL).

The Stanley Cup Finals seem to be set for 6/15 start (per DVR schedule with preview shows, NHL Awards part 1). (Now, if there's an off night between SCF games, maybe.)

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
There's a fairly decent chance both NHL semis will be over before the weekend, so the schedule would be open to televlise the Syracuse games at least.

There is no possibility that the Hawks vs. Kings is over before the weekend, could see that one going the distance and running problems into the next week.

As posted below these are available online at the AHL site. Looks like that is only the first couple of games. I don't expect the NHL to pick these games up though.

Should be a fun matchup, I think these are the fastest two teams in the AHL, should be a wide open affair, if you like attractive hockey this could be the best going for the next couple weeks.

Holland vs. Yzerman, should be a ton of fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad