GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 2 | Grand Rapids Griffins @ Syracuse Crunch | June 9 | 6:00 PM

7r4n

Catsyuk has Dangles
Apr 19, 2012
At least the camera work was better this time. Nah I'm not complaining, just happy to be watching some hockey.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
quite an entertaining game for sure. and considering the hawks are in the finals, it's AHL >>> NHL anyway. :D

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I love how those guys can so easily agree with the refs on the fact the Brown shot went through the net without seeing it but the angles the league saw of the Griffs disputed goal can't possibly be right. Again, that's why they call it minor leagues...

Go Griffs!

Am I bad for rooting against a sweep just so I can see Game 5? The hockey gods owe me the chance to see a team skate a championship trophy.

7r4n

Catsyuk has Dangles
Apr 19, 2012
The fact that Jurco's bucket fell off may have played a factor with the refs. Seemed more harmful than it actually was. Plus he wasn't strong on his skates, trying to get that puck in the net so he was easily off balance. A seasoned ref would have seen it but these guys... lol

Wingdings

Jun 5, 2011
MI
This game was just weird. That's all I can really say about it. Great win nonetheless!

Soooo glad we don't have to listen to those announcers for at least the next couple games. Holy **** were they terrible. :laugh:

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
I love how those guys can so easily agree with the refs on the fact the Brown shot went through the net without seeing it but the angles the league saw of the Griffs disputed goal can't possibly be right. Again, that's why they call it minor leagues...

Go Griffs!

Am I bad for rooting against a sweep just so I can see Game 5? The hockey gods owe me the chance to see a team skate a championship trophy.

Kinda hoping for that too, definately want a Game 5.

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
I love how those guys can so easily agree with the refs on the fact the Brown shot went through the net without seeing it but the angles of the Griffs disputed goal can't possibly be right. Again, that's why they call it minor leagues...

Go Griffs!

No way, nothing bad there- I'm doing the same thing so I can catch a game next weekend. Hope they have at least one flat performance in the next couple of games.

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
These announcers are so bad, they keep bringing up Jurco's goal as if it wasn't a goal, these guys are pathetic.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The Crunch will probably win one of the first couple games in GR...they're due, if there's such a thing. Griffs are far from unbeatable at Van Andel.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
What an effort by the baby Wings, they are killing that team in transition. They are playing a lethal opponent so they need to keep the hammer down, more space should make what the Griffins are doing even better though, they are scorching through the neutral zone and they are about to get more of it to work with.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
What an effort by the baby Wings, they are killing that team in transition. They are playing a lethal opponent so they need to keep the hammer down, more space should make what the Griffins are doing even better though, they are scorching through the neutral zone and they are about to get more of it to work with.

I'd love to see this kind of speed up in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad