Jan 15, 2021
This is getting out of hand.

I see what you did there.

7xjgm4m7oda81.jpg

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Apparently a lot of people also miss the War Criminal Dick Cheney now too. LOL. Strange days.
Hey we're not allowed to be political here. Everything Dick Cheney must be debated on... other fora.

(If you're referring to the torture methods like waterboarding and the spots where that was done, yeppers, bad business. But looking at Donbas and Belarus, apprentice level at best.)

Reactions: DaveG and Tryamw

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
This has a serious "so have you stopped beating your wife" reply potential. :sarcasm:
So once it happened that Rod Brind'Amour walked into an ice rink. A zamboni driver was trying to make his machine work, by switching it on and off.

It didn't work.

Rod Brind'Amour looked at this for a while and then said, sheesh, you can't simply make this zamboni work by switching it on and off without knowing what's wrong with it.

Rod Brind'Amour switched it on and off.

The zamboni worked.

Reactions: Lempo

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I was looking up draft info on Mike Glennon in 2012 and found this dopey looking avatar. I liked it.

Thank you for the clarification, I can see it, but that still didn't explain the subtitle, the avy name, you all-visual moron.

I'll watch it again.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I was looking up draft info on Mike Glennon in 2012 and found this dopey looking avatar. I liked it.

I'm confused. I'm seeing a well organized street riot. Can anybody kick the damn ball? Will anybody please think of the SOCCER?!!

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
(The crafty transition from confused/confuzed to organized/organised as per Webster was the kicker! If you missed it.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad