TSN: Cabbie Presents: Oilers ''To Do'' Lists

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
nice ..
No Yak though .. probably wouldve been funnier with him included..

Hoping Gagner doesnt get traded .. He fits in nicely with the core off-ice

OF17

Dec 2, 2007
en France
Schultz, Nuge, and Eberle all looking for their first NHL fights. :laugh: at Eberle's "Get in a better fight than Nuge."

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
Cabbie has been hit and miss lately but this one was good

Yup his Valentine skit with the Oilers last year was terrible but this one got some laughs from me. Surprised to see both Schultz already so close with the team. Gagner is a beaut.

And if Nuge and Ebs get in a fight, it better be with someone like Duchene or the Sedins...pick your opponents wisely.

Nuge and Justin live with Gagner? Didn't know that.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
the oilers would be smart to scrap the oil change and just make a weekly episode where they follow a few players or all fo them around.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Yup his Valentine skit with the Oilers last year was terrible but this one got some laughs from me. Surprised to see both Schultz already so close with the team. Gagner is a beaut.

And if Nuge and Ebs get in a fight, it better be with someone like Duchene or the Sedins...pick your opponents wisely.

Nuge and Justin live with Gagner? Didn't know that.

I knew Nuge lived with Ganger, he moved in with him in the last part of last season, didn't know Schultz was moving in though, I kinda expected him at Jonesy's place.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
I knew Nuge lived with Ganger, he moved in with him in the last part of last season, didn't know Schultz was moving in though, I kinda expected him at Jonesy's place.

there is an interview on the oilers site that has schultz talking about how he is moving in with gags and nuge because they are all quiet mild mannered guys. basically saying Hall and Ebs are too crazy

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
there is an interview on the oilers site that has schultz talking about how he is moving in with gags and nuge because they are all quiet mild mannered guys. basically saying Hall and Ebs are too crazy

I remember reading last year that Hall and Ebs try to get Nuge to go out on the town and he's not really into that. He's probably not into the club scene which doesn't surprise me. Schultz seems the same way.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
I remember reading last year that Hall and Ebs try to get Nuge to go out on the town and he's not really into that. He's probably not into the club scene which doesn't surprise me. Schultz seems the same way.

Yeah, I remember them asking him about going out and stuff, and he said he'd rather just stay at home and play video games.

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010

I normally roll my eyes when people start talking about the off-ice personalities and characters of the team, but I've got to say that Nuge and Justin Schultz seem like really, really good kids (I can call them that since I'm easily old enough to be their dad.) Gagner seems like a really decent guy, too. I can see them all being good friends. Anyway, now that Yak is in town, I highly doubt Eberle and Hall will have any problems finding a third man for their outings. :laugh:

Edit: it must be said that that Cabby guy is lame. I can't watch any of his segments unless it's about the Oilers and even then it's a struggle. You can just tell by the way they look at him a lot of the time that it's awkward as hell.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
I normally roll my eyes when people start talking about the off-ice personalities and characters of the team, but I've got to say that Nuge and Justin Schultz seem like really, really good kids (I can call them that since I'm easily old enough to be their dad.) Gagner seems like a really decent guy, too. I can see them all being good friends. Anyway, now that Yak is in town, I highly doubt Eberle and Hall will have any problems finding a third man for their outings. :laugh:

Edit: it must be said that that Cabby guy is lame. I can't watch any of his segments unless it's about the Oilers and even then it's a struggle. You can just tell by the way they look at him a lot of the time that it's awkward as hell.

Lol, Yak is probably the biggest teetotaler of the team. I'm pretty sure he's a strict Muslim. I know I've heard before he doesn't drink at all.

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
Lol, Yak is probably the biggest teetotaler of the team. I'm pretty sure he's a strict Muslim. I know I've heard before he doesn't drink at all.

Ha! Really? So basically the only fun he gets in life is playing hockey? Those celebrations of his are starting to make more sense!

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012

yak's not a strict muslim but he does not drink alcohol and I assume he must not eat pork. Which is great because the last thing we need is our new young star player messing around with alcohol and other substances. He has also said he does not fast or frequent the mosque often, so he's not really a strict muslim.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
yak's not a strict muslim but he does not drink alcohol and I assume he must not eat pork. Which is great because the last thing we need is our new young star player messing around with alcohol and other substances. He has also said he does not fast or frequent the mosque often, so he's not really a strict muslim.

Nice to hear some better insight, I was just going off of what I recalled. But as for the part about our stars not messing around with alcohol and other substances? Dude, that 80's team was known as one of the biggest partying team in pro sports at the time.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced

Nuge has a girlfriend, probably has something to do with that

/notcreepin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad