TSN: Cabbie chats with Kadri/Phaneuf

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Cabbie's podcast which includes Kadri came out a few weeks ago. It's quite a lengthy interview and I personally get bored with Cabs after 5min or so, but I know others will find it interesting so here ya go. Subjects talked about include; music, living in london, charity organizations and women among other things. The one thing they avoid is talking actual hockey which is, at very least, refreshing.

The 2nd interview with Phaneuf is actually from quite a while ago(10 months I believe), but I figure many people don't get to see what he's like away from a scrum so I'm including it here.

Enjoy.

Kadri:

Phaneuf:

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
they talk a lot about music... and am not really into that ****

but its funny how they think ONLY GIRLS text LOL !

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
This ^^^ lol, I can fully relate to Kadri but Dion has the personality of a door.

Well, that explains why opposing forwards go around him with such ease at times. Also explains why he came unhinged in game 7!

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Well, that explains why opposing forwards go around him with such ease at times. Also explains why he came unhinged in game 7!

Lol

That's funny but game 7 was Carlyle leaving the barn doors open, he played Dion 10miins in the last 10mins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad