Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

Last edited:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Ranger fan here trying to convince my board that we should try to trade Kakko for Zegras. They’re not having it. I suspect Anaheim fans wouldn’t either.

I'm not a Ducks fan, but I suspect that Gorton would jump to make that trade, and that there's no way Anaheim would touch it.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ranger fan here trying to convince my board that we should try to trade Kakko for Zegras. They’re not having it. I suspect Anaheim fans wouldn’t either.

This discussion came up months ago on the trade board. I think the consensus was that both fan bases didn't want to do that trade, although Rangers fans were understandably more incredulous, and Ducks fans were holding their ground.

Oct 18, 2011
Reminds me of Patrick Kane. Just an obnoxious amount of skill. No way he should have fallen to 9th.
Yeah I didn't want to make the comp because he's not as fast as Kane but his shot seems improved and he has that next level understanding in the offensive zone.

THAT SAID

I want to see how he does vs Sweden and Canada where they will be focusing everything on shutting him down with other elite level players. It's about to get alot tougher for him

JiggsNY

Sep 14, 2016
New York
Remember on draft day i thought he was gonna jump into the top 5, couldn't believe he fell all the way to Anaheim. He could be a legitimate superstar, he's flashy, skilled, creative, seems to have a marketable personality. I really think the sky is the limit for him. No offense Ducks fans just the only thing im not excited about are the uniforms he'll be in, the orange brown mush, hopefully the Mighty Ducks colors become more prominent,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad