C Semyon Der-Arguchintsev - Traktor Chelyabinsk, KHL (2018, 76th, TOR)

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
What a pleasant surprise this kid has been. I saw him twice last year and I honestly don’t remember him standing out. He’s definitely opening eyes now.

Reactions: Uncle

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
/r/crazyideas

Give him 1 NHL game on the Matthews/Marleau line if Nylander isnt signed before sending him down to murder Juniors....

Good on the kid in reality though, amazing to get a preseason game and a contract as an undersized, super young 3rd round pick. Looks extremely promising!

Reactions: irunthepeg

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I know it's preseason but I can't get over the fact that this tiny kid was outmuscling Girgensons on multiple occasions to win board battles

Reactions: LeafChief

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I know it's preseason but I can't get over the fact that this tiny kid was outmuscling Girgensons on multiple occasions to win board battles

All I hope that is if he makes it in the NHL as a good player - and stranger things have happened - his nickname isn't 'Arguchintsevy' or 'Arguchintsever' or any other unoriginal nickname.

He's The D.A.

And other teams will say 'The D.A was up our asses all night.'

Reactions: Leopain

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Smart to send him down in time for this weekends games. Hopefully, he and Nick Robertson click. But, Petes are generally a mess. They lost a significant upgrade in talent by not getting Cuylle to report.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
So uh, is there still any hype for this kid who almost made the leafs?
Playing decent with Peterborough in the OHL right now. He's doing all the right things, but the points aren't really coming. Worst Plus/Minus on the team unfortunately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad