C Scott Reedy (2017, 102nd, SJS; traded to DAL)

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
He's had a very bad year, easily surpassed by players like Barratt.

He wasnt "very bad". He was about average, but still finished as one of thd NTDP's top scorers.

And an average draft year is common. So were 80% of the preseason top prospects. Doesnt mean he doesnt project as a top-6 player.

He has 3-4 years at Minnesota ahead of him. Still has legit upside. Size, skill, can finish and plays physical.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Any scouting on this guy?
Big guy, strong on the puck, good skater, good hands, but tries to do too much and gets himself into bad situations. Could be a good bottom 6 guy if he simplifies his game or he’ll be a career top 6 AHL guy. Has a good skill set, but I don’t see it being good enough for a top 6 in the NHL role.

I haven’t watched him thoroughly by any means, just my observations in the clips I’ve seen on him.

Reactions: Sandisfan

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Solid guy, with good size who won't be pushed around at higher levels. Decent skater, good or better hands. Remains to be seen if he can bring offense to higher levels, and will have to adjust his game if he can't. Is now a vg college player...power forward type.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
He can't skate well. Talking top speed. He puts up points because he has good hands and a good shot. That's why at lower levels he put up massive points. He won't stick in the NHL.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
I expect he will spend quite a bit of time there or down to the ECHL at some point.

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Signed his ELC on Friday and will be moving to the AHL Barracuda on an ATO.

Haven't watch him but he had a pretty good start in pro hockey with 5 goals, 8 points in 17 games. At 22 he might be able to get a shot with the sharks for a game or two this year.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Haven't watch him but he had a pretty good start in pro hockey with 5 goals, 8 points in 17 games. At 22 he might be able to get a shot with the sharks for a game or two this year.
He's got a lot of guys with better chances above him on the depth chart right now but with our depth, if an injury or two takes place he's most likely going to make his debut absolutely.

Reactions: ETTHAKING67

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
So made his NHL debut last week but I wasn't able to watch any of it, any sharks fans with feedback on him ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad