C Oskar Vuollet - Skelleftea AIK J18, J18 Region (2024 Draft)

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Has been practicing with SAIK's top line, and it looks like he'll play there at least for their next game.

Robert Ohlsson (SAIK's coach):
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Vuollet has fast hands and brains and has a quickness that I like. Had I been a braver coach he would have already played more. He has moved around and played a little, but I'm clever enough to see that he's a good hockey player that is here competing.

On if he's ready to play on the top line, like in practice: "Yes, I think so." Ohlsson says and smiles.

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

ijif

Dec 20, 2018
I agree with the coach. His hands and feet are solid, but his IQ is his best trait. He is arguably the best player I’ve watched from Sweden this year.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Looks like Central Scouting has him at 111 among European skaters.in the mid-term rankings FWIW.

Not sure if that generally gets a player drafted.

Played some in the SHL in the fall, averaging six minutes of ice time in 16 games (zero points). Decent numbers in U20 league. Any word on whether he plays in the U18 WJC?

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Looks like Central Scouting has him at 111 among European skaters.in the mid-term rankings FWIW.

Not sure if that generally gets a player drafted.

Played some in the SHL in the fall, averaging six minutes of ice time in 16 games (zero points). Decent numbers in U20 league. Any word on whether he plays in the U18 WJC?
He is not playing at U18 WJC, because he is too old

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
seems like a sneaky pick later in the draft. how do you pronounce that name? hoping b's are in on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad