C Noah Gregor - Moose Jaw Warriors, WHL (2016, 111th, SJS)

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Is there a less talked about prospect with numbers as good as Gregor's?

71 points in 71 games, good for third on the Moose Jaw Warriors and ahead of fellow draft-eligible Brett Howden. I pegged him as a potential riser back in november but I haven't seen him since then. He has kept producing at a very good pace though and frankly I'm surprised he hasn't garnered more talk. At 6'0, 173lbs he could stand to add a few pounds but it's not like he's a midget. Have to think he's an early 2nd round pick at this point.

Thoughts?

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Howden does more of the heavy lifting than Gregor but Gregor is still a good prospect. I'd take him mid 2nd and expect him to be picked in the 40-65 range.

SmartPuck

Mar 8, 2016
Solid skater with excellent speed. Good hands. Just very inconsistent on a game to game basis. He'll be a 3rd rounder.

joeyabs

May 15, 2013
SoDoSoPa
Focused on him watching a few MJ games, never came away very impressed. Some good skills, but just seems like he hasn't put everything together.

I wouldn't touch him in the first 2 rounds but could see someone taking a chance on him around 45.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I followed his WHL career. During last season i started to really believe in his game, but honestly, i didn't believe he would
carve an NHL career for himself (well really too early to say that), congrats from first career goal.

Hope i'm not wrong about Brett Leason....maybe it was Noah who was THE guy on that line.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I followed his WHL career. During last season i started to really believe in his game, but honestly, i didn't believe he would
carve an NHL career for himself (well really too early to say that), congrats from first career goal.

Hope i'm not wrong about Brett Leason....maybe it was Noah who was THE guy on that line.
Gregor is a hard worker, I like his wheels alot out there. If he can get his passing and handling better I think hes a good bottom sixer long term

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad