C/LW-Ryan Chyzowski - Medicine Hat Tigers, WHL(2018 Draft)

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Sorry if a thread has been made on him but I couldn't find any. Averaging almost a point a game right now(11pts in 12 games). Plays a lot and is considered one of the better players on his team and apparently keeps getting better as season has gone on. Id imagine he should finish the season with atleast 60 points. Has a unreal shot too just like his dad had. His dad is former 2nd overall NYI draft pick Dave Chyzowski. He also played for Canada White last year at the U-17's.

If many people have watched him play, id like to hear from you. Ive seen him play a lot over the last few years but have yet to see him so far this year

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
I've watched him a couple times this year and I've been pretty impressed by him. Was always involved in the play and never took a shift off. Definitely won't be picked as high as his dad but I think mid 2nd-late 3rd is his range for this draft.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I've watched him a couple times this year and I've been pretty impressed by him. Was always involved in the play and never took a shift off. Definitely won't be picked as high as his dad but I think mid 2nd-late 3rd is his range for this draft.

Ya hes always been a real hard worker too.. His older brother Nick is the captain of the Kamloops Blazers and is a great leader and extreme hard worker but never had the skill... Ryan on the other hand has all the skill and is a hard worker. As of now i agree he will be a mid rounder but IMO has potential to move up the rankings as the season goes on

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
He was invited to the Knights' rookie tournament as well as the main camp. He looked decent playing on the wing of Jones and Leschyshin, real hard worker, always buzzing. Actually thought he was a 20 something out of university until I looked up his numbers and saw he was just 18.

Wouldn't mind VGK signing him if they free up a contract spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad