C Kevin & RW Kelly Klima twins - Moncton Wildcats, QMJHL (2015 undrafted)

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
I see Kevin and Kelly Klima are having good seasons for Moncton (40 pts and 32 pts in 38 games, respectively). Can anyone provide scouting reports for these twins? Do you see them possibly being taken with late round picks in the 2016 Draft? Do they only play well when on the same line? Any info would be great.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Why would anyone waste a pick on either? Draft +1 year and only one of them his a ppg in the Q while playing on the highest scoring team in the league. Not to mention they are undersized.

If the last set of twins to play for Moncton (saulniers) went undrafted these two should too.

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
Why would anyone waste a pick on either? Draft +1 year and only one of them his a ppg in the Q while playing on the highest scoring team in the league. Not to mention they are undersized.

If the last set of twins to play for Moncton (saulniers) went undrafted these two should too.

So how do they compare to the Saulniers in terms of style of play?

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
So how do they compare to the Saulniers in terms of style of play?

I used to watch a lot of Q games when the Saulniers played (Drouin Mac Frk and so on were doing stuff) but not much recently. I've only seen 3 Moncton games this year and I was pretty much just watching Garland and those two didnt really stick out (only players who really did other than Garland were Askew and Murphy really

Anyway, I can't give you much of a comparison but if they cant break PPG in the Q as +1ers I cant see anyone wasting the pick

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I just don't see them being good enough to be drafted although i think we know all know that connections can help - teams do "favors" with 7th round picks. Would not shock me at all to see a team with a couple of 7th rounders spend them on these two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad