C Jacob Julien - London Knights, OHL (2023, 146th, WPG)

horner

May 22, 2007
Jacob Julien

CENTER
6' 3" 190 lbs
London Nationals
22 gp 19 g 22 a 41 pts

London Knights
Regular Season
40 gp 9 g 7 a 16 pts

Playoffs
6 gp 3 pts

Really like what I see from this player
I think he will be one of the top players for the London next yr.

Last edited:
Reactions: hn777

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
He’s an intriguing prospect, and a kid I’ve come
away impressed with at times when watching him play, big, drives to the net, good pace but the numbers aren’t there as an ‘04. He is going to be a pretty good OHLer - but I don’t think he is draftable this year And will be passed over this year, just like he was last year.

Reminds me a bit of Lawson Sherk, but he’s behind him at this stage of their careers.

Reactions: Hinterland

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
He’s an intriguing prospect, and a kid I’ve come
away impressed with at times when watching him play, big, drives to the net, good pace but the numbers aren’t there as an ‘04. He is going to be a pretty good OHLer - but I don’t think he is draftable this year And will be passed over this year, just like he was last year.

Reminds me a bit of Lawson Sherk, but he’s behind him at this stage of their careers.
Sherk impresses me whenever I watch him and I was always wondering if he'd eventually be good enough to become a role player in the NHL. However, the fact that he wasn't really able to elevate his scoring output over the years might make it tough for him to get opportunities elsewhere once he ages out of the OHL.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
If some London fans can chime in, (@LDN please and others) how has Julien looked so far this season? He's putting up points which is nice but I'd enjoy hearing from posters who have watched him.

Reactions: LDN and hn777

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
If some London fans can chime in, (@LDN please and others) how has Julien looked so far this season? He's putting up points which is nice but I'd enjoy hearing from posters who have watched him.
Starting to drive play and drive a line. If he keeps it up we will go on a long playoff run

Reactions: hn777 and Atoyot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad