Confirmed with Link: C.J. Suess signs new 2-way 2 year deal.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Sweet. Solid dude and good signing. Deserves another opportunity IMO.
Great depth usually for Moose. But perhaps for Junior Jets reserves team this season

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Out of curiosity does anyone know what the CJ stands for? All the sources I've seen is his name is Clinston Robert Suess, so not sure where the J is from? I know he was formerly known as CJ Franklin before changing his surname to Suess to match his mothers maiden name, still doesn't explain the J

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Out of curiosity does anyone know what the CJ stands for? All the sources I've seen is his name is Clinston Robert Suess, so not sure where the J is from? I know he was formerly known as CJ Franklin before changing his surname to Suess to match his mothers maiden name, still doesn't explain the J

Maybe it's an homage to Bill Saluga. You can call me Clinston, or you can call me CJ... :nod:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Clinston Junior maybe?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad