C Denver Barkey - London Knights, OHL (2023, 95th, PHI)

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Barkey has looked great. Excellent speed, handling, zone entries. If you can nab him in the second I think you've done really well.

Bonk in all likelihood gets drafted ahead, and Bonk is fine, but I'd rank the Londoners as - Barkey, Bonk, Cowan.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Barkey has looked great. Excellent speed, handling, zone entries. If you can nab him in the second I think you've done really well.

Bonk in all likelihood gets drafted ahead, and Bonk is fine, but I'd rank the Londoners as - Barkey, Bonk, Cowan.

I like Barkey better than Bonk. Bonk doesn’t really impress me too much. I’m not knocking him and I am fairly certain that Bonk will be a NHLer but I just don’t see that one attribute that he is amazing at. He is good all round and doesn’t have much of any weaknesses in his game. He just doesn’t stand out to me.

Now Barkey stands out to me every time I watch him. He is very noticeable every game.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
I like Barkey better than Bonk. Bonk doesn’t really impress me too much. I’m not knocking him and I am fairly certain that Bonk will be a NHLer but I just don’t see that one attribute that he is amazing at. He is good all round and doesn’t have much of any weaknesses in his game. He just doesn’t stand out to me.

Now Barkey stands out to me every time I watch him. He is very noticeable every game.

Bonk will never be a dynamic offensive talent in the NHL, but I think he has the tools and IQ to become a modern-day high-end shut down defenceman in the mould of Marino and Lindell.

I would probably have the 2005 crop of Knights as Cowan-Barkey-Bonk. Cowan has the size and speed advantage over Barkey and I have a much easier time envisioning Cowan as an NHL player than I do Barkey.

Reactions: Gainesvillain

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Don't sleep on him too much, if nothing else I think he will be one of the best players in the OHL over the next couple seasons.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Man that London Knights team is stacked. Barkey, Bonk, Julien, Dickinson, George, Haltunnen, Lawrence, Simpson, O’Reilly, Sim.

And most of them can return next year. Insane.

Reactions: KapG and Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad