C Dawson Mercer - Drummondville Voltigeurs, QMJHL (2020, 18th, NJD)

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
34 in 31 now
yesterday was the first game without veleno, comtois and beaudin in the line-up. gonna be interesting how he does without them in the next few games and in a primary role. so far he scored the GWG yesterday in a 6-4 win against the powerful huskies and it was a beauty. he got 8 hits too

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I have to gotta following this kid, his game looks really good.

Thank you Squats & Breakfast of Champs
for making posts to this thread, without those posts, i would of missed out on this prospect.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
He is playing on a super stacked team thou...interesting to see how he develops and how many goals and points he will score
after Voltigeurs over agers leave the team, MacLeod (61 pts), Lauzon (57 pts), Guay (56 pts),
not sure does Veleno come back for next season, are the Wings gonna take a chance with him?.

Although...it seems that most of their players are actually eligible to return, few top player are leaving thou
possibly Veleno as well.

Gardiner Expressway

Dec 1, 2011
This guy's #s really pop off the page... better than Rochette & Bourque... but doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion around him.

Are there Beaucage-type concerns about how good the rest of his team was? Drummondville did have Veleno, Guay/Mcleod/Lauzon, Beaudin, and Comtois for half the season...

Reactions: Newfoundland

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
7G 2A in 9 games for mercer so far on a beat up drummondville team... he's got hands for days

Reactions: Dominance

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
Got updated to an A-grade prospect. Well deserved, he's just too dominant right now not being considered a first rounder.
12 GP 11G 9A on a rebuilding Drummondville team. All doubts are gone now that he can produce on his own

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
This kid needs a lot more attention. I think he’s gone from a middle 2nd rounder to the 15-25 range. He’s tearing up the QMJHL on a weaker (but still decent) Drummondville team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad