C David Tomasek - Belleville Bulls, OHL (2014 undrafted)

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
The Belleville Bulls selected Tomasek 56th overall in the CHL import draft and he seems to be a bit of a mystery man (haven't been able to find any scouting reports or videos). He's from the Czech Republic (Sparta Praha) but has spent the past three seasons playing in Michigan (one with Motor City and the past two with the Oakland Junior Grizzlies) . He's '96 born and eligible for the 2014 draft.....

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=205549

I'm wondering if anyone, from either side of the pond, has any further information or scouting reports on this player. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

gifted88

Dante the poet
Feb 12, 2010
Guelph, ON
Anyone have any info they can share on him?

I saw him against Guelph last week and he stood out as their 2nd best center behind Brace. Wasn't overly physical but always seemed to be up in the rush and creating offense.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Does anyone have any scouting on this prospect. One thing that stand out for me is he's stated as a Assistan Captain in is rookie year with the Bulls. I was wondering if it was the first time the first that a Europeen becomes Co-Captain in is rookie year?

Scouting report anyone? This kid looks like a legit prospect and could be taken in the later round and could actually become a steal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad