C Cole Dubinsky - Regina Pats, WHL (2021 Draft)

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Just turned 15, and has played extremely well in his callup to the Regina Pats (due to injuries)

"Regardless of his size, Paddock already likes the fact that Dubinsky is a “pain in the ass” to play against."

“I’m not afraid to get into scrums and create a little havoc and to be a disturber out there,” (Dubinsky) said with a smile. “It kind of feeds my (fire) to see everybody else get mad. You can’t be afraid. That’s the biggest thing. It takes a little more work and it takes a little bit of balls. But it’s what I like to do."

2 assists in 5 games playing about 6 minutes a night (in his first game, he didn't receive a single shift, so it may as well be 2 assists in 4 games) Pretty good offensive stats in bantam too. Could be another Gallagher/Marchand in the making.

Cole Dubinsky

Dubinsky continues to make an impression on Pats

cole-dubinsky.jpg

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Here's his two points so far, both primary assists. One of the hardest players I've seen in the WHL, to think he turned 15 a few weeks ago is amazing.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Was at the game against Saskatoon a couple nights ago and I remember him having 5 shifts i believe and probably 4 or 5 solid hits, an assist, drew 2 penalties and took 1 himself. Dude is always causing havoc and not afraid of anything

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad