C Cody Morgan - Flint Firebirds, OHL (2019 Draft)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
After a mid season trade from the Windsor Spitfires where he had only 9 point sales in 33 games, Morgan went on to score at a PPG pace for Flint, scoring 13 goals and 30 points in 30 games. In comparisson, last years 13th overall pick Ty Dellandrea scored 63 points in 60 games this year for Flint. Could be a good mid round selection in this years draft.

Cody Morgan at eliteprospects.com

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Am I the only one who believes the Flint Firebirds should be suspended as a franchise next season? Not a suitable place for players to play at the moment, that is until the city has it together. Or relocation is necessary too, but technically speaking that'd be hard to do.

Nothing against Flint, Michigan.

Last edited:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Am I the only one who believes the Flint Firebirds should be suspended as a franchise next season? Not a suitable place for players to play at the moment, that is until the city has it together. Or relocation is necessary too, but technically speaking that'd be hard to do.
Flint had a very good end to the year and ended up beating or competing with playoff teams on some nights.

Reactions: LeProspector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad